Sunday, July 09, 2006

Excluded

Today, I opened my mail at the "WebRing" site and found the following message from a ring which I wanted to include this site. I replied and wished her well with her ring (without inclusion of this site becoming a member). However, I would like to know your comments on her views and about this site and any of the links appearing hereon. And, of course, the WebMistress has stirred my curiosity and I am going to do a review of each and every site which is linked here (publishing my thoughts and findings). It is always interesting to know and see how others view us. The pictures may not always be pretty nor what we intended others to see.

To my readers, thank you for your interest and hopefully you have found help in the pages here.

Sincerely, Ihoha

You have a very nice site. The problem I have is with your links and one of
your webrings.


The 'One World Ring' is riddled with cults, and has one site that has hate whitey and hate Christianity on it, and another where people are promoting violence against women and children (abortion). There is also a site that promotes the "gay rights" agenda which seriously violates other people's rights.

The links I have a problem with are:

http://www.alphabetvsgoddess.com/synopsis.html , mostly because it misrepresents Christianity,

http://www.goddesses.com/, because it promotes the Da Vinci Code, which is defamatory toward Jesus and has serious problems misrepresenting the facts, and also because it has a goddess quiz (I read a ways into it, and in most cases, none of the descriptions match me, and I don't think it is a valid and useful quiz), and

http://www.goddessgift.com/ because it is actually charging money for such a quiz (which I really do think is invalid and not useful), and that's a scam as far as I am concerned.

I also have a problem with Mothers Against War because it is tied into MoveOn.org, which as far as I am concerned is an organization that has committed treason, and because I think much of what they are doing is irrational (how could they turn their backs on Iraqi mothers?)

I don't know if you are willing to deal with these issues, but this would be required to be eligible for my ring. Please let me know. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!